GET TO KNOW DEBORAH.
How would you describe yourself to your clients?
Deborah: I describe myself with the 3 D's: Dedicated, Dependable, and Determined.
How long have you been working in Real Estate?
Deborah: I have been passionately working in the Real Estate industry for 4 years now and still going strong!
What made you want to become a Realtor?
Deborah: My mother-in-law, Helen Winer is a big influence in my life. I have watched her for over 25 years succeed and enjoy her career selling real estate. We have worked together over the last 4 years and she has been somewhat of a mentor to me, continuously offering me support and knowledge. She has guided me to become the best I can be. Not too many people can say they have a relationship like I do with their mother-in-law. Our slogan is "Be A Winner with Winer, We Work Above and Beyond the Call of Duty."
What can you bring to the table that sets you out from other Realtors?
Deborah: My photography skills have given me a good edge to offer my clients good feedback on design, staging and presenting their homes in a way that will get them top dollar for their property.
What would you say are your greatest achievements thus far?
Deborah: For one, my education. I am currently working toward my broker license as I feel that one can never have enough education. I hold a degree in Neuroscience from the University of Toronto and
have completed a photography program at Sheridan College, Oakville.
Second to my education, is my work ethic, experience, and determination in business.
- I have successfully managed and owned a Yogen Fruz franchise.
- I have worked as a freelance photographer shooting interior design architecture.
- On my spare time I have spent numerous hours researching many different areas of the GTA from Lake Ontario to Lake Simcoe and from Burlington to Oshawa.
- Not only have I sold numerous homes of all sizes and locations but I am also a proud residence and homeowner in many different pockets all across the GTA.
- I have been emerged in real estate, working 24 hours, 7 days a week for the last 4 years.
- From the year I started working with RE/MAX I have received the following awards/recognition: Rising Star 2013, executive awards 2014, 2015 and 100% Club 2016.
What are your goals as a Real Estate Professional?
Deborah: My current goals in real estate are to work with families who are looking to upsize or downsize their home, real estate investors and first-time home buyers who are just getting into the market. Assisting my clients from A-Z in their buying and selling process, creating a smooth and seamless transition to a new and exciting place is something of great importance to me. I believe in building trusting and long-lasting relationships with each and every one of my client. My number one mission as a Real Estate Professional is to share my knowledge of the industry and to educate my potential and existing clients to help them make better real estate choices that meet their needs and expectations and will be beneficial investments for them in the future.